The Najad 450 CC Next Generation has been in production since we announced the evolution of this beautiful Najad model in August 2022. Roll forward 12 months and this new model will make her world premiere at Orust Sailboat Show with a new name too! Introducing the new Najad 451 CC.
Given the 2022 acquisition by Najad’s owner of Orust Yacht Service AB, Najad moved production back to Henån, on the island of Orust, Sweden. For Najad it meant that the company can once again fully leverage the experience and knowledge that exists from the boatbuilders on Orust and having her world premiere on the island where she was built feels highly appropriate.
A few of the upgrades that can be seen on the Najad 451 CC are:
- More natural light in the cabins with the new longer signature coachroof windows, bigger hull portlights and the new panoramic windows in the stern
- More storage is added with a new large sail locker in the bow
- The deck and bow have been cleaned with the furlex mounted below deck and all hatches now being flush to the deck.
- The addition of a backward pulpit is also to improve handling for code zero and gennaker sailing
- A new foldable bathing platform for increased space and comfort at anchor
“The Najad 451 CC design has evolved as the build progressed to include even more exciting new features. I am so proud of the team in Orust for the hard work that they have put in to enable us to launch this elegant new bluewater cruiser. We cannot wait to show you the yacht on the water in Ellös and introduce her to Norway in Oslo.” says Najad Yachts CEO, Fredrik Malmqvist.
The first Najad 451 CC will be on display at Orust Sailboat Show with Open Yard, 25-27 August 2023 alongside the Najad 395 AC and the Najad 570 CC.
The new Najad 451 CC will also make her Norwegian début at Oslo Boat Show, Båter i sjøen, at Aker Brygge, 31st August – 3rd September alongside the Najad 570 CC.
The Najad team look forward to discussing the whole Najad range as well as this great new addition at the forthcoming boat shows. For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.